lifes a beach

Friday, May 11, 2007

My Family



I figure while I'm posting, I may as well describe

my family and post a picture. Mel and I have been married for almost 29 years. We have 4 children who are the light of our lives. And now with Grandchildren being added, they are the icing on the cake. Anyway, our first child/son Tyler is married to Anna lisa and they have a beautiful daughter Grace. Tyler is working here in Southern California, which makes us happy to be close to them. Our second child/daughter Melissa is married to Andy and they are expecting a daughter in June. They are awaiting word on where he will attend Law School. Our third child/daughter Michelle is at BYU majoring in Early Childhood education and our fourth child/daughter Julie is a freshman in high school. The first picture is at one of my favorite places, Carpinteria Beach.
Then we have our sweet add on daughter Andrea Proctor, who has returned from the N.Y, N.Y
south mission, spanish speaking, working in Arizona right now. Hoping to find a better job soon.
That's the second picture.

So that's our family.

1 comment:

basquegirl said...

Joneel,
You are the cutest! Thanks for keeping us updated on your sweet family!