lifes a beach

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stumped

Darn, it's too late and I have been sick, so I can't think of a catchy title for this post.
Plus, I'll be jamming three different thoughts into one. First off, Had a great time
visiting my darling daughter and her family in S. Carolina. I'd love to expound. Maybe
later. Then Michelle got engaged recently, and we will be planning a wedding for Dec.
27. These holidays will sure be different. Then Tyler and family got the home they
bid on. Woo Hoo. Lets see if I can conjure up a few photo's. Good night.

5 comments:

basquegirl said...

Joneel! I am so sad you got spammed on your blog!!
I am a Idahoan...living in Idaho!!
Congrats on the new son-in-law!!

basquegirl said...

Joneel!
I am so sad you got spammed on your blog!!
I am an Idahoan living in Idaho!
Congrats on your new son-in-law!!

Brenda said...

That Carrie! Congrats to Michelle! They look so happy! Glad to see you blogging again too:)

Elizabeth J. said...

How fun to be planning a wedding!!! They are a very cute couple!!!

Jamie said...

Congratulations to Michelle! How exciting. I was married on December 29th, so I definitely know about how crazy the holidays will be. Good luck!

As for the fabric...are you thinking of a damask? My friend Brittany got married this summer and she had a beautiful wedding with black and white damask and accents of apple green. Here is the link to her blog.

http://codyandbrittany.blogspot.com Scroll back a few pages to find her wedding. There is a picture from the cake table that sounds like what you're talking about. Also, if you go back to February she posted some of her inspirations.

Let me know if this is what you're thinking in terms of fabric and I will ask her where she found it.

Okay, good luck!