lifes a beach

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy B-day Melvy


Wow, I've been blogging for over a year now. I remember posting about Mel's birthday
last year. And of course I'd made him a very original cake. ha ha ha. I'm famous for that.
Well this year, I made the cake but then had to run and help Andrea move some stuff, so
I had Julie take the cake out, and she ended up decorating it. It turned out cute. For
dinner, we went to Lucille's barbecue. Mmmm, good. We ran into several people from
church afterwards. Stevensons, Tanners, Roberts. Fun times. = ) Anyway, here is what
we gave to my sweet hubby on his birthday.

5 comments:

Da Bergs said...

Happy Bday... oh, man, I LOVE Lucille's!!!

Candi said...

I am so jealous, Lucille's is one of mine and Nick's favorite places to eat. We haven't been there since Kaylee was a baby.

Andy and Melissa said...

Happy birthday pops! Love you! And your cake was cute - good job julie!

Brenda said...

Fabulous! Happy Birthday Mel. We're so glad you came into the world to give us all "Mel's Chicken"!

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED for Michelle!! That's awesome! Your GIRLS are SO PRETTY! I am sure you knew that already...How do you feel only having one more child left in the home?? CRAZY! ;) Your family is too CUTE! :)