lifes a beach

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Michelle's bridal shower

Christine and Grant. They let us use their homeFor every question Clark and Michelle answered differently, she had to put a piece of gum in her mouth
Michelle's Childhood friend Katie, Michelle and one of my bestest friends, Bonnie
The sweet cake Noelle made for the shower
Andrea, Noelle, Michelle, Julie and ME

Well, today was Michelle's bridal shower. Sweet Noelle planned it, and Christine Clark
let us have it at her house, and she helped Noelle out. They did such a nice job. Very
much appreciated. Thanks to everyone that came out and supported Michelle at this
very exciting time. Here are a few fun snapshots.

6 comments:

Da Bergs said...

Michelle is darling!!! Congrats!

Brenda said...

So sweet! Congrats Michelle! And aren't the Clarks the bomb?

Andy and Melissa said...

Wish I could have been there - but I will be happy if I can just get to the wedding. I hope you had a blast Michelle - love ya, and can't wait to meet this clark guy everyone is talking about.

The Cherry Family said...

Well, hopefully Michelle didn't have to put a lot of gum in her mouth!

W Family said...

Hi Joneel! Have your beautifull daughter get a hold of me if she finds the time during the planning and preparing for her exciting wedding! I miss that girl dearly and haven't talked to her in forever. I would love to hear from her! Thanks for passing the message along. -Corrie

Rolene and David said...

Congrats Michelle! I hope you had so much fun at your shower! Only a few more days left...