lifes a beach

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Reminiscing


I wanted to make another post, but wasn't sure what I could write
about, so I looked at my pictures, and this one brought a smile to
my face. I was in Utah for Women's conference, and basically just
spent time with my daughter Michelle. She wanted to go spend
time with some of her college buddies, whom I have gotten
to know over time. But there were a couple of girls that I
didn't really know, and I had the chance to get to know them
a little more this day. it was SO fun for me. Just being silly
with them, and "hanging" out. It was fun because for some
reason, they guessed that she was pregnant too. It was nice to
be there when she announced something like that to her
friends. They were all going to have a sleep over, but now that
Michelle is married, she went home to her husband instead.
And Michelle didn't mind one bit. = ) Here we are at zupas,
just having fun.

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

fun...he he. can't wait to "hang out".

Unknown said...

Haha...so funny! That was fun. I can't wait til you come up here and we can hang out again. I miss my mommy!