lifes a beach

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Homecoming Senior Year


Daniel and Julie

Daniel, Julie, Marissa and Quinn

Marissa and Julie


Well, I just got back from dinner at Souplantation
with the "group". Everytime it's Julie's last, it's
my last too!! Maybe that's why grandkids are
so fun. You can enjoy from a distance. = ) Don't
get me wrong, I've enjoyed experiencing all of
these things with my kids. Anyway, this group of
kids have been friends since freshman year.
(most of them anyway). So here are some of
the group and Julie and Daniel, and Quinn and Marissa.
When Samantha's Mom sends me her pictures, I'll
post some of them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie looks so cute...she also looks so skinny!

Andy and Melissa said...

How cute. thats fun that she was in a group with all those folks. She looks pretty, like always. Not fair. Hope she had a good time.... im sure.

The Cherry Family said...

It's crazy to me how the times have changed. It seems like all these dances are FAR less formal than they used to be. Just an observation, but they all still look cute. Can't believe Julie is a Senior! Oh and her friend Marissa is wearing the exact dress I just got and am wearing to my cousins wedding! The black one!

Brenda said...

Loved all the post Joneel! Julie is a beauty but I bet you already knew that!

Brittan said...

Julie is a senior? Already?! I wasn't ready for her to grow up so fast. All of my Girls Camp girls are growing up!