lifes a beach

Saturday, February 6, 2010

dances and weddings




l-r Amy Sue, Grooms friend, Courtney, Grooms brother in law
Michelle, Grooms friend, Nicole, Noelle, Mark, Grooms sister,
grooms brother, Grooms sister, Grooms brother, Alicia and Ben
Michelle and Noelle


Mrs. and Mr. Heaton


Macy


after the dance....had to get a picture = )


Daniel and Julie


LOTS of GIRLS



Jenna, Matt, Julie, Daniel, Jackie, Alex

****Warning***** pictures are in reverse order******
Back at the end of January, Julie was nominated for Winter Formal
Court. We thought it was a fun honor and at the end of the evening,
she was crowned Winter Formal Princess. Another girl won the
honor of Queen. Julie went with Daniel Armstrong, and went in
a very large group of kids and had a blast. The pictures of her
with her sash and tiara are after the dance, and NOT good.
camera is fairly new, and I don't think I have the right settings.
DARN IT !! Anyway, I'll post the pictures anyway.
Then Michelle came down with little Macy, to be here for Noell
Perkins/Heaton's wedding. The wedding was yesterday, in the
rain, and tonight was the reception. All fun times. Michelle was
a bridesmaid. Noelle was a beautiful bride. When Noelle threw
the bouquet, Julie caught it. Ha ha. She just stood there, and it
landed in her hand.

6 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

I love Noelle's dress and her choice of bridesmaid dresses. I love purple right now. Especially that purple. Love Macy's hat too.

Andy and Melissa said...

ooo... love all the dresses - both noelle's and the bridesmaids... wish I could have been there! I'm sure it was a good time. I'm totally happy for noelle -- she deserves it! And fun pics of sue - her group was huge - good times!

Brenda said...

Congrats Miss Julie. You are beautiful!

Rolene and David said...

Yay Julie! That is really cool! Your family is so gorgeous! :)

Kristy said...

Great pictures Joneel. Good to see that the dresses look better in pictures! I didn't take any pictures because we had the photographer but then I found out that we won't have them for a long while. Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is.....

Brittan said...

Oh my goodness! Noelle!!!!! She is married!!! How exciting is that?! Wow! [I guess that means I really am the only one left that isn't married, doesn't it? Hhmm.]

And congrats to Julie, what a great princess!