lifes a beach

Friday, June 18, 2010

My Niece Alaine got married today


Justin and Alaine----just married

The happy couple

Kisses for the crowd

all of the people from Alaines side at the temple

cheering them on

Julie, Michelle and Tyler 3 of my 4

Michelle, Clark holding Macy, Julie, Tyler and Joneel

Clark, Macy, Michelle and Julie

l-r Aubrey, Amber, Danielle, Jessica, Julie, Michelle, Shannon
and Ashley
So, today my niece Alaine was married. It was a very special day
for the family. Tyler was able to come up with Mel, and we all
got to be here, except Melissa. Poor Melissa, lives so far away.
After the sealing, we went to the luncheon where we had Cafe'
Rio. YUM, with a capitol Y. Tonight it will just be desserts at
the reception, but that sounds like a perfect ending to a wonderful
day. Julie is a bridesmaid, along with Shannon, Ashley
and Julieann, Alaines half-sister.
Congrats Alaine and Justin

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

yea... so glad to see these... she looked really good! Wish we could have been there with everyone to celebrate!

Ashley K said...

How fun. I love weddings. What is his last name? I think I know him.