lifes a beach

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pre-Christmas


a nightly occurrence

Having fun with Stella and Sterling

Their first bath in their new home
Meeting Santa

I had to say Hi too

Stella helping Mommy

Andy helping Sterling

A trip to South Carolina wouldn't be the same without
seeing this woman!

Grace at her Kindergarten program



Christmas is always a fun time of year. this year I felt a little
less prepared, probably because of the 2 months I'd spent
in Arizona with my Mom. I kind of feel like I'm playing
catch-up all the time. But even though I wasn't totally
prepared, and I'd missed my time to go see Melissa during
my usual October trip, I decided to go on out and see
my daughter and family in their new home. Melissa
moved into their first home on Dec. 4 (Saturday) and I
arrived on Monday. What fun to see everyone. I got to
stay for a week and got a little aquainted with their new
city. We also went to visit some friends from Lexington
too. I used to stay with Karen Rozmus and family because
there really wasn't much room for me in Melissa's apartment.
So it was nice to have a place for me this time.
Then after I got home I went to see Grace perform in her
school Christmas program. it was really sweet to see her
sing her special song and all the others too. It's so nice to live
close enough to do that.

No comments: