lifes a beach

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Can you really trust these things?

Well, I thought doing the my heritage thing would be really fun to do, but in doing so I see that they aren't super duper accurate. The only child that showed up once
as looking a little more like her Dad, was Michelle. But then I put in a straight shot of her face, and it showed up a lot like me. Then I tried again, and the percentages keep changing. Then if you look at Melissa's, she looks 5% more like me, then 52% more, depending on the picture. So, take it for what it's worth. I do believe that my children have a little more of me in them. But the mixture is what made them so great!

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

Who is the lucky duck that even has her girls looking like her? Geesh - Lucky. When Andy saw that it said Stella looked more like him he said "YYYEEESSSS" all loud and happy. It was pretty funny.