lifes a beach

Monday, September 3, 2007

Michelle finishing up her first half marathon




Well, Michelle did it. She ran her first half marathon. This was her first marathon of any type.
Mel, Julie and I were there to cheer her on. Sad part was, it was so hot and even muggy, that
I felt like I'd run the marathon, and I was just standing there in the sun for 45 minutes. I'm just so glad that she made it, and she looked great at the finish line. She and her friend/roommate
Noelle both ran. Now they are both on their way back to College. Starts tomorrow. Oh to be young again.

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Sweet, or should I say sweat!!!!! I forgot Michelle was doing that. Yay go Michelle...you rock

Ashley K said...

Yay!!! I'm so proud of her. I wish I could do something like that.