lifes a beach

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Sunday






Mel and I think we would like to make this a "tradition". Have the kids over and make a
yummy steak dinner and enjoy each other's company. Sounds good to me. Today we
watched the morning session of conference with just Julie, Mel and I and then the
second session, Tyler, Anna, Grace and Sam came over. We haven't had them over
for a while now, because of different illnesses, but we are all well, so we all got
together. Sam is getting bigger and feeling more muscular than squishy. Grace
is still loving dessert (ice cream) better than anything. And the trampoline was
a big hit. Of course I had to get a few trampoline shots. And swing set shots. I
always enjoy watching conference and having family here makes the day even
better.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Great pics. I really could shave her head and make a wig for myself. I just covet her hair!!! Wasn't conference great? I could have kissed Elder Ballard!

Kristie Lee said...

I love the trampoline shots! Sam is a cutie for sure... :) Looks like you had a fun weekend.