lifes a beach

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Student Teacher daughter

Action shots of Michelle demonstrating how to put squares of paper and straws on
a string to make the tail of a kite.

While we were on our Easter Break trip, we got to go and watch Michelle while
she was student teaching. It was fun for me to observe my Michelley and to see
how she is as a teacher and also how she handles the students. I have to say that
I was very impressed. She is a very calm, soft spoken, loving teacher. It was also
fun to meet some of the students that she's been teaching. Man, kindergarten
was so long ago.........Way to go Michelle. You'll be everyone's favorite teacher.

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I want her to live close to me so that she could be Stella's teacher. Is that allowed?

Brenda said...

Very sweet! I'm glad you're home safe lady! Tell Mel, the chicken was da bomb tonight!