lifes a beach

Saturday, June 7, 2008

From Sea to Shining Sea

Michelle and Julie
Melissa called me this morning, on her way to Charleston, S.C. where she and Andy were
going to enjoy the day, after dropping off a Stanley Steamer van. She said they were
going to swim in the ocean. Well, today I wanted to go to the beach, and Mel agreed
with my choice, (because he had an ulterior motive, hee hee) so we headed out with
daughters in tow. On the way there, we decided to shop for my anniversary gift from
Mel. We found something. A pinky ring. Woo Hoo. Anyway, we get to the beach and
my thoughts are.........Here we are on the West coast, and my daughter Melissa and
her family are on the East coast. I find that pretty cool. Sad, but cool. So here is a
pic of the "girls" on the West coast. (and my pinky ring)

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Sweet ring! And that is cool that we were both swimming on opposite sides of this great nation. Hahaha

Da Bergs said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that ring! I want one!!!

Laura said...

Wow, isn't it amazing to see your family spread out. Cute ring by the way :)