lifes a beach

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day




Well, we always enjoy our time with Tyler and Anna and grandkids, so one day just
wasn't enough. We had to go to their place and get our fill. Mel and Tyler went to
the beach and did some shore fishing. Michelle and I stayed around the house
for a while visiting with Anna while the kids slept. It was quite fun just chatting
with Anna. Then David came and we chatted for a bit longer and then decided to
join Mel and Tyler at the Beach. Man, I LOVE the beach. It was so darn beautiful.
Here are just a couple of picture from our day.

6 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh... I love all the pics. I want to go to the beach. how fun;)

Brenda said...

FAB. U. LOUS pictures!

Sandy: said...

Looks like fun, you beach bum you!! Are you going to come down here and be a beach bum with me sometime?? Cute family...

HOTWATERBEACH said...

Hey,
The beach looks fabulous. It is winter here so no beach for us. We will have to wait a few months so enjoy it for us. No baby yet but it should be any day now. We are due on sunday. Glad your family is doing great. Send our love.

Dean and Khali and the boys

Da Bergs said...

Okay, my dear, the camera I bought this week is from Costco and they have a coupon for THIS week for $70 off!!! Cant beat it! It is a Panasonic Lumix TZ4 Digial camera with 10x Optical Zoom! I LOVE the Zoom!!! It is only $199 this week!!! What a deal! Although, all the pics you have posted are great!!!

Da Bergs said...

PS Where did you get the cool pic of the beach umbrella???