lifes a beach

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My baby turns 16

Balloons from her friend Samantha, and from Michelle and I
At the beach
Spending some time at the beach on Julie's b-day
Flowers and goodies from C. D.

Well, I knew the day would come when my youngest child would turn 16. WOW...
Dang....It's kind of crazy too though. Time just keeps on marching along. But you
know, it's wonderful also. Would we really want to raise children FOREVER????
The different stages are just too much fun to watch. To see them grow, and learn.
So, here's to my youngest. Happy turning 16. With so much love, MOM

4 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday. I can't believe you are 16 Sue. Time flies. I remember writing in my journal that I was playing with my baby sister. Not such a baby anymore. I love you!

Da Bergs said...

She can DATE! She can DRIVE! Yikes! Hold on for one wild ride! She is darling!!!

Candi said...

Wes and Katie are coming down here on Monday to go sailing, if Michelle still wants to go she can come along as well. Or we can plan for another day.

Tonya said...

I don't want to hear any talk about babies turning 16 ok!

Just checking in to see how you are all doing...

Happy Birthday (a little late) to your beautiful daughter...

xoxo

Tonya