lifes a beach

Friday, September 5, 2008

BAM !! End of Summer/In with the new school year

Julie's first day of her Junior year
Mel, Michelle and Julie
Anna, Julie and Grace
Me and Sam
Julie having fun with Grace
Tyler and Sam

Shoot, Summer is gone, and we are back in the grind of school. We were so busy this
summer, especially Julie, that time just flew. Darn it, I like summer. I don't want it
to be over. Oh well, I'm not in control. = ) Anyway, the last 5 days before school
started, Julie, Michelle and I went to our favorite beach. Thank heavens, Lorna
was there with some of her family, so it made it a little more exciting. Then Anna and
kids came, along with Mel, then Tyler joined us on Friday. Anyway, we've
had a full wonderful summer, lots of great memories, and tonight is Julie's first Varsity
game we are headed for. So we are in full swing. Here are a few pictures from the
beach.

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Jealous. Where is the big group picture? Sams hair looks more red than I would think. I wish I could meet him in person. Sue's skirt looks cute with that bathing siut, and they have crystaled shirts, way cuter than 7 years ago.

Whitney said...

What cute babies you have in your family! Adorable!

Brenda said...

Ugg. School. That means I have to deal with homework again.