lifes a beach

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Banquets and Dances

The Varsity Cheerleaders
Julie on the left, and a few of the Varsity cheer girls

Julie with a gun tattoo. Get it---big "guns" (rub on tattoo)

The girls that went to the Dance together
l-r Natalie, Hannah, Jordan, Julie, Samantha, Jackie, Jenna
l-r Natalie, Hannah, Jordan, Julie, Jackie, Samantha, Jenna

Grace and Julie
Last night was Julie's end of the year Cheer banquet. They make it
very nice and give out lots of awards. It was held at a Country Club
here in the city. I liked the video that was made. I wonder if I can
figure out how to put it on youtube.
Today Mel went to Tyler's to help out with the sprinklers, or maybe
it was the lawn. Anyway, it was the first time ever that he's brought
over Grace, all by herself. It was such a fun thing for Mel and I having
Grace here. I took her to Costco and got her a little ice cream. Her
parents came about an hour later, but still, we loved having her here.
Tonight is Sadies at the high school. The theme was Pirates, with a
touch of Rave. At least that's what was rumored. So the kids didn't
quite know how to dress. We got a mixture with Julie's friends. The
girls met at Jenna's house (black blouse) and brought finger foods,
then took off for the dance. Tonight they are going to Samantha's to
sit in the Jacuzzi and sleep. Sounds fun.

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Julie's so beautiful! I'm glad she got to go to the dance with all of her friends. Looks like they were going to have a blast. Love you sue.

The Cherry Family said...

Joneel, I saw your post on Twilight on Melis's blog. I would imagine that you would really like these books and the love story. I'm not done with all of them yet, but keep going, they get better as you go along.

Brenda said...

Cute post Joneel! Julie is such a cutie. Looking at all those pictures makes me so proud of her!