lifes a beach

Monday, April 27, 2009

Angels vs. Mariners

Mel, Tyler holding Grace and Tom (Anna's Dad)
Mel, Anna, Grace, Tyler and Tom

Joneel (me) and Mel

Tyler and Grace enjoying some cotton candy
Another baseball game. It's been almost a year since
I've been to one, so it was time. = ) This year, Julie
opted to baby-sit Sam so Anna could go. That was nice
since her Dad was in town, and that meant they could enjoy
going to the game together. Our tickets were for the very
top row. Woo Hoo. When we walk in, and you see the club
level, THAT is the level I want to sit on. Anyway, it was
nice to be able to go with Grace and the gang.
Another memory made.

3 comments:

Da Bergs said...

I love going to the Angel games but our poor Angels this year... I am scared for them!

Partyof9 said...

Fun!
We miss going to the Angels and Dodger games!
Luckily, my husband has a cousin who plays professional baseball (Baltimore this year)so we get great seats! lol
Like, right behind home plate!

Looks like you guys had fun regardless! ;)

Brenda said...

You didn't say who won! Don't worry, I'll remind you;) My MARINERS won! I'm finally beating Trevor! I mean the Mariners are finally ahead of the Angels! I'm not competitive at all!