lifes a beach

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The ONE picture from my trip to Utah


So, I go to Utah, and all I take is one picture? What was I thinking?
I must not have been thinking.
Anyway, I went to Utah for women's conference, and to take up the
rest of Michelle's things (there's still more, but these were in boxes)
and to just visit with friends/family. Because michelle was not free
to go to women's conference, i didn't want to spend my time there,
when i could be spending it with her. So I got 2 classes in. They
were good, but i didn't feel like I got the most out of the conference.
NEXT time. Anyway, here is Bonnie and I on our way home from
Utah, in Baker, CA.

4 comments:

Da Bergs said...

THAT is it??? You are kidding, right??!!!

Sandy: said...

What's that coming out of the top of your head??? I am amazed that you only got one photo. You must have spent too much time at Cafe Rio!!! It was fun to see you up there. We'll have to do it again sometime.

Partyof9 said...

Ahhh! Good 'ol Baker!
How hot was it that day?
Happy Mother's day!

Anonymous said...

sHey Joneel forgot the best part of trip You got to see SHELLY HAHAHAH GRANDKIDS ARE ALL DARLING WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU .. TAKE CARE SHELLY