lifes a beach

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Orange you glad.....?





Wow, we did it! We finally got an orange off of our orange tree.
It's only taken about 15 years. (Don't quote me on that). But
today I rescued it from the ground, which was sopping wet from
all the rain, brought it inside, cut it up and ate it! I'm happy
to report that it was delicious. I was a little nervous, because
we don't water it regularly, so i didn't know if the orange
would be dry, but it wasn't. AND....there are more where
it came from. Now maybe I should try an avocado tree. = )

5 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

sweet... andy's gonna be so jealous!

Rolene and David said...

Yay! I am so jealous! Oh to have an orange tree! You should make some yummy orange bread! :)

Ashley K said...

That orange looks delicious. I'm going to go have one right now because it looks so good.

Partyof9 said...

YUM!!! Oh how I would love a juicy orange right now! Scrumptious!
DO get an avocado tree going! :)

Enjoy!

Marianne said...

I am so happy you were able to finally comment on my post. I will be looking forward to all of your comments and someday you will have to explain to me what my true personality is, and are you sure you want others to see it?;)