lifes a beach

Friday, January 15, 2010

Time with Grandpa

Have some fun with Sterling








The special donut Grandpa bought Stella


At Cabella's


I admit it, I am so fortunate to have a husband who brings
home the bacon. And while he is bringing home the bacon,
I get to go and visit with my family, my kids and my grandkids.
So while we were in Utah, and Melissa was there with her
children, I was glad that my hubby was there and got to have
some time with his grandkids. And it was so wonderful
that he got to be there when Michelle had her baby. He has
been talking about having grandkids, since our kids were little.
Now that we have a webcam, I am hoping that he will get to
see them even more, without having to leave home. Mel often
times will offer to go watch Grace and Sam so that Anna and
Tyler can have a night out. He is just the best Grandpa!

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

glad we got to see the whole fam. Too bad ty and anna couldn't stay longer, but it was better than nothing. Glad we can skype now too. Too bad we can't three way skype with michelle and clark too when ty and anna are at your house. That would be cool.