lifes a beach

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm back Ya'll


A favorite thing to do. Reading

This is where Stella stayed at the Lake. Didn't want to
touch the water. We wonder if she was traumatized
from the near drowning she witnessed last year at
her birthday party.


Melissa and Sterling. At Lake Murray

Sunday Dinner at the Rozmus'. Melissa and Andy and
kids spend a LOT of time here on Sundays.

Karen Rozmus, eating some of the yummy ka-bobs

Sweet little Sterling. What a fun and precious guy

This was a look I saw several times from Stella this visit.

Melissa, Stella and Sterling

Sterling LOVES to throw.

Stella, Sterling and I played with Playdoh

I missed Mother's day with Mel and Julie. Mel
made sure I got flowers though. = )

Grocery shopping one night.

I think I came back with a bit of a Southern Drawl. hee hee
I went out to South Carolina for Andy's law school graduation.
It was a wonderful occasion. Something to be proud of, for sure.
While there, I stayed with the Karen and Chadd Rozmus family.
Always a treat. Everyday, Melissa would come get me, and we'd
try and figure out what we wanted to get done while I was there.
I arrived on Thursday evening, and we went to Hudsons for dinner
with Andy's parents and sister. Friday was Andy's graduation, and
surprise party. Saturday we went to Lake Murray with Debra, Andy's
sister. Sunday, Church and dinner at the Rozmus'. Monday and
Tuesday, I've kind of forgotten. Probably just hung out with Melissa
and kids. On Wednesday, Melissa and Andy got an early anniversary
gift. I think they both enjoyed it. On Thursday Melissa and
I took a day trip to Aiken, SC. It was fun to just spend the
time with her and Stella and Sterling. Friday, it was off to
get pictures of Sterling, Build a Bear with Stella,
and Jeramiah's baseball game. The time always passes too
quickly. Man, did I have a good time! Little Sterling said
ma ma (grandma) and signed it too. I love getting to know
my grandkids and just loving them all I can.
I'll do another post of more pictures later.

6 comments:

Patti said...

Hey! It's been a long time :) You have some cute grandkids too. Yes, they are the best. I love them to pieces! I'm going to visit Danny's family and then Laura's family in a couple weeks. Danny is in TN and Laura is in OH. They keep me hopping!

Unknown said...

Love the pics... wish it didn't always pass so quickly.

regular grandma said...

Aren't grandkids the greatest.

exoticpalms said...

hey cool ride,you should consider bying a ferrari,cause by the age 18 you should consider yourself lucky to have your own shumacker..

really nice pics

Cartoon Characters said...

just happened on your blog. Kids are SO CUTE! What a lovely family! :)

Peg said...

Stella witnessed a near drowning?

Love Melissa's haircut!