lifes a beach

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Senior Prom


Jessica, Julie, Katie, Marissa and Sara
These 5 have become really good friends this year.

All but Zac. I'll have to have Julie tell me everyone's name.

All but one couple

Ali and Julie

Jessica and her date, Julie and Ali, Kyle and Sara

Ali and Julie, Sara and Kyle

Tonights the night. There's been lots of anticipation for this
one night. Dress shopping, tux picking, Limo reserving. I
hope the night is everything they are hoping for.
Afterall, it's their Senior Prom. They all met at our house,
then they are going to BJ's for dinner, the limo picked them
up to drive them to BJ's, then he will take them to downtown
Disney where they are having prom. I can't wait to hear
about their evening.
Funny thing, I just got back into town today, after flying
in from South Carolina. I may be spending most of my
evening sleeping on the couch. Or maybe getting caught
up on e-mail, etc. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

So beautiful! I remember my senior prom. It was, like, a year ago or something;)

Unknown said...

We went to bj's for homecoming... the night we were in the 5 car pile up on the way to dinner before the dance. Good thing they were in a limo...