lifes a beach

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Everett Arrives in March 2011

 Stella showing me her BIG sunglasses
 Sterling showing me his Thomas train
 Having fun with my South Carolina grandkids
 Little Everett arrived 4 days after I got to South Carolina!
 What a cutie
 The siblings checking out the new little brother
 Stella was pretty excited about her new baby brother
 The "new" Smith family
 Sterling thought he seemed pretty neat
 Everett
 Stella loves babies

 Grandma with the new one

 Everett getting his first ride home
 Sterling still all smiles about new baby brother
 Stella and Sterling love to help in the kitchen
 The whole group
 Stella loved making silly faces
 Sterling with a little trim of his curly locks
 Andy tossing a pizza crust.  I was impressed
 Sterling helped with the cheese
 Stella put on the pepperoni

 And no visit to South Carolina is complete without a visit from Karen R.
 Tangled was the big hit.
 So in keeping with Tangled, we made Everett a Prince
 Everett's first bath
 All wrapped up in his crab blanket

 Another favorite thing for Sterling and Stella, is doing the dishes
I'm glad that I can be with my daughters when they have a new little baby.  I love
spending time with all of them.

No comments: