lifes a beach

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A little visit to utah to see my Parents, Michelle and family, and Julie Feb. 2011

 These are 2 people that make it a bonus when I go visit my parents in
Utah.  Macy and Michelle
 While I was there, Macy went to a cousins birthday party at a bounce house.
Here Michelle is taking her down the slide.
 Macy enjoying some ice cream
 My whole family live in Utah, so when I go there, we usually try to get
together.  Here we are at lunch at Carl's Jr.
L-R back   Jessica, Shannon, Michelle, Alaine, Joneel
front   Julie
 My Mom and sister Denise and Danielle are on the left (the rest I mentioned
in the previous picture) and on the right is Aubrey, Amber and Clark.

 Oh my, they can all make funny faces with their lips.  ha ha
 once again, saying good-bye to Julie.  She met me in Utah while I was there and
brought a friend Addison Chandler with her.  The driver is Chelsea England.
Tyler also came up and brought Grace.  This is their first snowman.  Then
the 2 of them drove home with me.

No comments: