lifes a beach

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Joneel and Julie's Birthdays 2011

Julie enjoying her Kona pie from Islands

                                                 My Hubby got me flowers, and my visiting
                                                 teacher, Josie Cawley brought me this cake!

                                             Julie was wondering what
we were going to do on her birthday, and I had to make things up, because her friends
were trying to surprise her and take her to the beach for the day. 
                     Here she is with Jenn and Marissa when they came to pick her up and
                       take her to Laguna Beach for the day.

                                                                    Julie got the backseat.  = )
                                          Marissa, Julie and Emily
f--Marissa, Julie
m--Michelle, Rachel and Emily
b--Clark, Mattie and Tom
Happy Birthday Julie!

No comments: