lifes a beach

Friday, February 10, 2012

My second trip to Carpinteria camping with the Campbells Aug.29- Sept. 2, 2011

    I LOVE going to Carpinteria, so getting the opportunity to go camping with
Lorna and 2 of her daughters was a no brainer for me.  So, Julie and I packed
up our camping gear one more time and headed for the beach.  The first day
we pitched tents and that was about it.  We went to Santa Barbara one day.
The fun REALLY began once Lindsey arrived.  She was our fire Master and
crate destroyer.  ha ha.  The pictures of me are so un flattering that I just can't
post them.  I'm not usually that vain, but believe me, this is an exception.  ha ha
Julie on the other hand, couldn't look more beautiful.
                                  Lindsey (fire master) and Julie bonding at the beach.
                                          The beautiful younger generation
                                           Lindsey, Julie and Courtney
                                           Lorna enjoying the fire.  She and i both got a fire started
                                          once.  We really were so happy for Lindsey to take over.
                                                      Me enjoying the warmth of the fire.
                                             I love this picture I got of the moon and the trees
                                         looking from the campsite towards the ocean
                                             Lorna and Julie getting warm.

No comments: