lifes a beach

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

2 more beach trips

Me and my beach buddies Shelly and Bonnie on our second trip
Me and my girls on our second beach vacation
Julie, Logan, Michelle and Madison at our second beach trip



Well, one of my most favorite places in the world, is the beach. And this year, I took 3 separate trips. The first trip was with my married kids, and our nephew and his family, my sister and her family, my brother and his family. Very fun. The next trip was with my two youngest daughters, my daughter melissa w/ granddaughter Stella, my nephews kids Logan and Madison, my friend Shelly, my friend Bonnie (for one day at least) and we lucked out and met up with Lorna and Kari G. Very fun again. Then the last trip was with my youngest two daughters again, and two of Michelle's friends from college. Very fun again. It's a tradition I hope to continue for years to come.

No comments: