lifes a beach

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Stella's blessing



We are back from our quick trip to Utah to attend Stella's blessing and help Melissa and Andy get moved. The blessing was so sweet. Andy, what a sweet father you are. And Audrey (Andy's mom) made the most beautiful blessing dress, slippers and bonnet I have ever seen. My daughter cried when she first saw how beautiful it was. I'm sure it was made with tender loving care. We had a lot of family there, and even some dear friends, which made it even more special. And now Melissa, Andy and Stella are on their way to South Carolina. One more day of driving. They will be greeted by one of the sweetest families I know. The Rozmus family. They are going to help them find a good place to rent for the next 3 years while Andy attends law school at the University of South Carolina. It was the one saving grace for me, knowing that they had such a wonderful family close by that would help them in an instant. It's hard having your family live so far away. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures that I bummed off of Melissa's friend Rashel, of the blessing day. I'll post more when I get them.

No comments: