lifes a beach

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

S T E L L A ! ! ! !



Stella eating her bracelet. Ü



Ha ha, had to write her name how I've heard some people say it to me, because they heard the name in a couple of different movies, "A Street Car Named Desire" being one of them. But I got

some new pictures of her in an e-mail today, and I know my daughter is trying to get them on her own blog, but I have to share them anyway. She is getting some roundness to her, and it's so darn cute!! Being a grandma is the best!!

2 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

oh my gosh joneel. she has changed so much. in one of those pictures she looks a lot like savannah did around 2 months. she is filing out and she looks so tan! i can't tell who she looks like though. she looks a little like melissa in the one where she's sleeping. anyway, it was so good to see some pics. let me know if you get more. thanks!

basquegirl said...

Joneel,
She is adorable! Your whole family is just so cute. Thanks for posting and keeping us in the loop.
See you in November!