lifes a beach

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Grace's birthday party

Here is Grace wearing her mommy's shoes
This is Grace trying to blow out her candle. She'd been practicing
for days.


Tonight we went over to Tyler, Anna and Grace's to celebrate Grace's second birthday. What fun. She was so darn cute the whole night. My niece Courtney and family were there also. Their daughter Jocelyn and Grace had a good time together. I loved seeing Grace be so sweet, and nice, and funny. Mel and I are going to have a lot to reminisce about these next few weeks, before we see her again. I tell ya, being a grandparent is a lot more fun then I ever thought it would be. I didn't think anything could beat being a MOTHER!

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness - she is adorable. Did Anna cut her hair?

Kristie Lee said...

She has the cutest hair! I can't believe what a cute little girl she is. Did Anna find out what the baby is yet? You will have to let me know...

Kristie Lee said...

so just kidding... I checked out their blog and found out they are having a boy too! Wow, that is a crazy coincidence since our girls were so close together, and now our boys too!