lifes a beach

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The morning after


We had several girls stay over last night after the dance, and I wish that I'd thought to take a picture of them before they all left. Just so you could see them the "morning after". After they'd "let their hair down", literally and figuratively. = ) But here are the girls that were here
when I took the picture. I found out that the girls that went to the dance together, eat lunch together at school. They seem to be pretty good girls. YEA !!!! Anyway, my sweet hubby got up and made breakfast burrito's for all of them. Then later, they went out and jumped on my trampoline long enough to break several springs. Julie tried to warn them not to all get on there, but being teenagers, they didn't listen. Oh well, even with the broken trampoline, it was
a fun time.

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

Sue - your eyebrows look really good. You all look like you had a really good time.