lifes a beach

Friday, October 12, 2007

Homecoming Game

Julie is in the back row, second from the right


The spectators, ready to cheer Julie on


Julie is in the back middle of the picture with the smile


Alaine, Julie and Shannon

Tonight was the homecoming game and Julie got to cheer at it. They let J.V cheer at a couple of games during the year, and this was one of them. It was especially fun because my sister Denise
and her daughters, and my parents and my neice Alaine were all here for a visit and they got to cheer Julie on. We won the game 29-0. Woo Hoo!!! Watching Julie on the field cheering kind of
brings little twinges of melancholy thoughts, and it makes me think of my other two daughters and all the games we watched them cheer at. Awwwwww. Anyway, Julie looks pretty darn good out there. = )

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

Yayyy!!! Julie you look good. Such a hottie patottie. Go Ayala! Wooo hooo!!!!