lifes a beach

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Go BYU Cougars

With our good friend Cosmo. I think I look a little bit too happy
My cousin Sandra and I
We decided that the rainbow was an omen for a good game
Gotta get a shot of those cheerleaders
Grant and Mel. Long time BYU fans

Today Mel and I, and Tyler and Anna, went to San Diego to see the BYU vs. San Diego state football game. And we WON. We also went to the tail gate party and ran into my cousin Sandra and her family, and Grant, from our ward. He and Mel have been fans of BYU football for a long time. We enjoyed the food and entertainment, until it started raining on us. Thank heavens that didn't last for long. But here are a few pictures of some wild and crazy BYU fans.

2 comments:

Sandy: said...

Great to see you guys. What a fun game (I really did watch more than you think!!) Yeah BYU cougs. It's so fun to see them win.

Andy and Melissa said...

BYU Rocks - but not quite as much as the girls who graduate from there with film degrees! I'm glad they won!!! You guys all look so happy - it is funny. Especially you and anna in the first one. Funny...