lifes a beach

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lunch at BJ's with my dear friend Bonnie



Today Bonnie Jean and I got together for our annual Christmas lunch. I thought it was pretty fun that we went to BJ's, since those are Bonnie's initials. Normally our getting together included Shelly, but she has moved too far away to get together on a whim. We have to do more scheduling if we want to include her now. Anyway, lunch was great, conversation was great, but it just wasn't long enough, so we are hoping to get together again, but this time with our daughters also. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!
P.S. My sister aptly pointed out to me that BJ's restaurant is also Bonnie and my initials!!

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

BJ's I'm sure you didn't order a pizookie, but you should have. p.s. I'm cool with going to lunch with the bonnie jean clan! WOO HOO!

The Cherry Family said...

OK, i'm not even going to show my mom this or she's going to start crying or something cause she couldn't be there. haha.