lifes a beach

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ward Christmas party




At our ward Christmas party this year, I was asked to cut up some snowflakes, and thankfully, Mel said he would help me. And boy, am I glad. He is so darn creative on most everything he does. He made some of the best looking snowflakes there that night. I was also asked to play for a special musical number, and since we practiced at my house, and Mel was home, he got roped into singing with them. It was great. He has such a beautiful voice. In fact when Julie was listening to them practicing, she said "Hey, I thought I got my talent from you mom, but I've decided that I got it from dad". Ha ha. True True. Not that my talent is anything to shake a stick at. I've got talent too!!!! Ü Then the next morning, we had the primary party for the kids where Santa showed up. Man, I especially like this Santa. Ü He has Luke S on his lap. Julie thinks Luke is one of the cutest boys she has ever known. He really is a cutie pie.

Anyway, it's nice to have that week over with.

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

nice snowflake - I wish we could have seen Dad sing! I'm sure it was beautiful. And tell Luke he was lucky to sit on that Santa's lap. He is the only Santa that actually came to my house with presents - I think all the other ones must be posers.

Anonymous said...

Your favorite Santa, my favorite 3 year old! Emma still has no clue who Santa was!!!