lifes a beach

Friday, January 25, 2008

Another FRIEND night



Tonight Julie had some friends over to goof around and watch a movie, and then after Quinn
heads home, we are having another sleepover!! I'm not a huge fan of sleepovers, but when it's
on a school night going into a week-end, the kids are usually pretty tired, because of early morning seminary. SO, they get to sleep pretty fast. Plus, early in the morning they will be heading to the church to help Quinn with his Eagle project. They will be putting together
wheel chairs made out of plastic chairs and bicycle wheels. I'm thinking that it's easier to have kids sleep over when there is only one child left at home. So, Julie may miss out on having her
siblings around as long as the others did, but.......she seems to have more "friend" nights
then her siblings did.

4 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Friend nights galore! Lucky duck

Brenda said...

I want my kids to have as many good friends as miss Julie does. So fun!

Sandy: said...

Boys at your sleepover parties?? Wowsers......what kind of party was this???

Cosmo said...

How come I never got invited to a sleepover? Large mountain cats who make good popcorn and tasty chocolate chip cookies can be lots of fun. Plus, you could've put me out on the back porch if I started to shed.

You should read my blogs more--especially if they make you think too hard! HAH!