lifes a beach

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Girls Night In

Joneel, Melissa w/Stella, Michelle, Julie, Katie, Julie, Bonnie

While I had my college daughter here, and my South Carolina girl home, I wanted to get together with Bonnie and her daughters. So we got together and went to dinner and then
came back to my place and talked and joked. It was a lot of fun. For those of you who don't know, Bonnie is my original beach buddy. Years ago when Michelle was 3, we went camping
at our favorite beach. But the next year Mel couldn't come with me, so I called Bonnie to see
if she would go camping with me. She said "Would you mind staying in a hotel instead?" Well,
I didn't care how or where I stayed, I just wanted to go. So that was the first of many many years of going to the beach together. We have added friends, family, etc. since then. So here
are the original "girls". We both do have sons, but they weren't here for the "Girls Night In".

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

LOVE the bottom picture of those beautiful Lund girls!! I hope my girls turn out to be just as pretty and sweet!

Sandy: said...

Wish we could have come up there and joined in the Girl's night. We definitely need to plan something like that soon with the cousins. Love the pix.