lifes a beach

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Movies and a sleepover

Well, I need an excuse to change the top post on my page. I'm getting tired of my scowling
face. So I thought I'd snap a picture of Karynne, Julie and McKenzie as they were snuggling
up for bed tonight. We had a fun afternoon/evening. Julie cheered at a basketball game
that ended up being very exciting. It was J.V. girls basketball, and they went into 2 over
times. It got pretty noisy, which made it feel exciting. We ended up winning. YAY !!!
Then Julie, Karynne and McKenzie went to see a movie and are sleeping over.


We have Stake conference starting tomorrow. On Sunday, they asked me to play the
organ. Hmm....first time for stake conference. WHAT FUN ~~~~NOT-------hee hee hee
hah ha ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You'll be fabulous! I can't wait for the slumber parties to come to our house. Or can I?

Andy and Melissa said...

Woo hoo. Who let the dogs out huh? and I can hear the organ now - just whatever you do - don't start laughing hysterically in the middle of any songs, and I bet it will all work out well.