lifes a beach

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photoshop magic


Melissa, Sterling, Andy, Stella
Anna, Sam, Tyler,Grace


While in Utah, my Mother wanted to get all of her children,
grandchildren and great grandchildren in a family picture.
The last time we had a professional picture taken was when
Tyler came home from his mission. That was back in 2002.
The problem is......Melissa and Andy couldn't make it out for
the picture, and Clark was at school. SO we are hoping that
the photographer can photoshop them in.
I have the picture Melissa sent to me
for the photographer to use, and I have a picture of
Tyler's family that we took on his camera, so you can
get an idea of the look we were after. I figured that
if each family unit wore their own color, it would be
easy to tell who belonged to who. Our color was Navy.
My parents wore white, my older brother's family wore
royal blue, and my sister's family wore purple. My
younger brother's family wore yellow. If they turn
out, I'll post them at a later date. Until then, I've
got my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Da Bergs said...

Oh, very cool... I cant wait to see if it works!!!

Erin @ Strawberry Mommycakes said...

Hi Joneel! I didn't realize it was you until now...but you won my blog contest! Email me and I'll send you your cards: edubgraphicart@gmail.com :) Riley was born on July 10...and no one guessed that, but you were the closest

HOTWATERBEACH said...

Hey,

Great pictures. Looks like the family is growing in leaps and bound. Congrats on the new grandchildren. Hope all is good in California. Have finally updated my blog. Overdue. Send my love to the family.

Dean, Khali and the boys