lifes a beach

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wide Range of emotions


Angie and Mark, YAY


Amber, Jessica, Alaine (in back) Aubrey, Danielle, and little Reane
(Cristina in back also)


The Bridesmaids
Alaine, Julie and Shannon

Mom, Mark and Dad


Clark, Michelle and Julie
My family. Also Mark's daughters and his bio father Tom and
wife Nancy.

Our side of the family that were there at the temple
Amber, Angie, Aubrey (in front) and Ashley

Shannon, Alaine, Mom, Julie and Michelle

Michelle and Clark and Jessican and Amber

Michelle and Clark and Jessican and Amber

my Dad and his sister and her hubby

my mom and her twin sister and her family

cousin Connie and Cousin Steve

So, today (actually yesterday since it's past midnight) was my
brother Mark's wedding. What a wonderful day. Very Very
happy emotions. We were all gathered together in the Salt
Lake temple as a family, witnessing the sealing of Mark, to
Angie Oakes. We had family drive from out of state to
be with us today. It was wonderful. But, we have another
major event happening in our family. My Mother was
diagnosed with ovarian cancer Wednesday, and she will
be flying off to Houston with her twin sister Renae, tomorrow
afternoon. My Mom has an appointment at MD Anderson
cancer center Monday morning. I've heard that it is one of
the top cancer centers in the nation. So our family is going
through happy times, and very worried and scared times. In
fact, it is the hardest thing I've had to deal with, since the
death of my first baby Holly. BUT, we have a ton of support
from family, church friends, etc.
Anyway, here are some pictures from our happy time today.
Mark and Angie, we are so thrilled.
Mom, all of our prayers are with you.

7 comments:

Tonya said...

thanks for directing me here...

praying that your mom will be in good hands...hope you are doing well...

Sandy: said...

Fun wedding pictures you got. I am so glad that I hitched a ride up here with you. Thanks. It feels good to know that your Mom is going to receive such excellent care in Texas. She is a strong woman with an equally strong desire to live. Again..."be still, and know that I am God."

Andy and Melissa said...

Thanks for posting those! I really really wish we could have been there. We will be waiting to hear more on grandma tomorrow. Let me know asap.

Rolene and David said...

Absolutely wonderful pictures! Everyone looks soooo great!
We are praying for your mom and are happy you all got to be together this weekend! Love ya!

Candi said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. We will all be thinking and praying for her and your family. Keep us updated.

Mike and Katie said...

I am sorry to hear about your mom, you will be in our thoughts and prayers =) the wedding looked beautiful...loved the colors!

Brenda said...

We're thinking of you! Loved all the pictures!