lifes a beach

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day and a B-day celebration for Julie



drinking some refreshing soda

Samantha, Jaclyn, Julie and Marissa




A week ago, before school started, Julie and I decided
to take a little trip down to Carlsbad, to visit with my
cousin Sandra. I've gone down there several years
during the summer, and had the greatest time.
Fun, relaxing and so enjoyable. Well when Julie
and I were there, and out in the beautiful ocean,
she said "Why don't we come down here for my
birthday?" So, my sweet cousin said that we
could bring the party to her house. (How sweet
is that?) So Sunday evening we took off for
Carlsbad, with 2 of Julie's closest friends. We had
a blast singing.....Oh darn, what is the name of
it? Mya hee, Mya ho, Mya ha, Mya ha ha.....any
one getting my drift? We made video's of us singing
along...(pretty funny) anyway, we rented a movie
and watched that, then got up this morning and went
to the beach, relaxed, then went and saw 2 movies.
500 Days of Summer, and All About Steve. We
enjoyed them both. then afterwards we went to
Souplantation for dinner before heading home. We
had a great time! Thanks to everyone who helped
make it a special time.

3 comments:

Partyof9 said...

FUN!
Souplantaion....YUM! That is one place we miss the most!

The song you are referring to is....Rhianna "live your life". :D
My daughter and her friends love that begining part. lol

Have a great week!

PS. Does Melissa have internet?

Sandy: said...

Glad you all had fun. Happy birthday, Julie. I hope you enjoy your senior year. Go, girl!!

Kristy said...

Fun times...Numa Numa--and thanks for getting it stuck in my head now!