lifes a beach

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Sweet Mom and her Wonderful Twin


Denise, Mom, darryl, Joneel, Dad--Timpanogas Temple


Renae and Reane

Renae and Reane


Clark and Michelle





right, front to back-Amber, Jessica, Denise, Craig, Kim, 2 people i didn't know
Left, front to back- Darryl, Jessica's friend, Lisa, Tom, Sharon Head of table-Renae


right, front to back-danny or steven, Jared, kenny, Ashley, Head of table-Reane
Left, front to back- Ashley, Kelly, Brenda (hiding), Mark, Dad, Joneel

right front to back-phil, sharon, alan ,ken
left fron to back- Sandra, Stan, Julane, Judy, Garth
I just got back from spending time in Utah with my Mom
for her birthday. Since my Mom is a twin, we had a
double celebration for the two of them. The morning
of my Mom's birthday, my sister Denise, brother
Darryl and myself, along with our parents,
went to the Timpanogas Temple. It was a great
start to the day. Then it was time for the birthday
celebration at Los Hermanos. All of my siblings were
there, and all but one of my cousins. Just like old
times. ; )

I have always loved my cousins, but I have a new
appreciation for my Aunt Renae and her family.
Ever since we found out my Mom has ovarian
cancer, my aunt Renae's family has been so
supportive and helpful. I don't know if they will
ever know how much that means to me.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the party
and also a picture of the "birthday girls"

4 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Yea for birthday girls!!! Wish we could have been there!

Sandy: said...

I had a great time in Utah. We will have to go back again soon. It was so hard to leave this time. We are praying for the best for your mom. She is such a neat lady...she is trying to be so strong through all of this. Love you guys!

Lund Family said...

We love those sisters! We are so glad that so many loved ones were there for the birthday celebration.

Anonymous said...

jonell My best and hello to your mom prayers go out to her.. look forward to seeing you next friday... hi to your family also hope michelle stays healthy ,, scarey that flu.. for her take care shelly