lifes a beach

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The last of the last


Well, our last child has started her last year of high school. I am amazed
at how fast life can go. Sometimes it feels like it whizzes by. Thank
heavens we have eternity.
Anyway, we finished the first week of school, the first football game
cheered at, and also....the first BYU football game of the season.
(Tyler, Anna and kids came over to enjoy with us)
They were all good. So here's to our last year of public schools.
Hip Hip Hoorah!!!

3 comments:

Partyof9 said...

Mine just started high school...I think it is going to go by way too fast!
It was good to see an updated post from you. Hope all is well!

Alan and Kristy said...

I got the fabric at walmart.

heather said...

I Can't believe the Julie is a SENIOR!!! I hope she (and you) enjoy her last year of public school!