lifes a beach

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Newport Week-end Fun


Sandra, A. Renae, Julie, Me and Mom



Sandra, I apologize for putting the first picture up, but I think
you look cute. It has the best color, don't you think?
My Mom has been staying in Tijuana for 4 weeks now. On the
weekends we pick her up either in Murrieta or Carlsbad, and
then have time to visit, or do fun things like go to Newport
Beach. this particular week-end, My Aunt Renae, my cousin
Sandra, her daughter Stacy, my cousin Linda, my daughter
Julie, myself and my Mom had fun enjoying the weather,
the beach, and just each other. We also got to make a trip
down to Cafe' Rio. We sat and gabbed for quite a while. I
like making memories like this.

4 comments:

Sandy: said...

Are you saying that you wanted to crop me out?? I know I look funny, but...what? Anyway, ya, we did have a fun weekend. And going to Cafe Rio was great. I even got to continue my enjoyment the next day by having my leftovers for lunch. Yummmm. It's been great to see you guys lots the last few weeks.

Rolene and David said...

Looks like you had fun! I knew Sandy would comment about the picture! Wish we could have seen you guys! Maybe next weekend!

Donna Tagliaferri said...

your family is absolutely beautiful....and you look so happy...I had the best time looking at all the pictures!! Thank you so much.

Andy and Melissa said...

Stella looked at these pics and said, hey look two Grandmas... tlaking about grandma and renae. Funny!