lifes a beach

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Scrounging for a post (All Things Senior)





Well, I know you've seen the first picture before, but this
is a little better version from Neil Rickman (photog).
And the second picture is one of our favorite Senior
pictures also.
The last picture is the Varsity Cheer and Song squads.
Julie is third row back, fourth from the right. Not a
great picture, but like I said, I was scrounging for
a post. My camera is not in the house right now, so
couldn't download any new pics. So here it is,
everything Senior!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

It is hard to believe that this beautiful young women is the same sweet six year old that once asked me why I didn't have any kids. She may not remember it but thanks Julie for letting me, a cousin-in-law, have that wonderful memory of you.