lifes a beach

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

They make me happy

I Love my Grandkids. They are like little treasures from
Heaven. Today, Stella told me she liked me. Sterling gets
excited when he sees me. Saturday, Grace told me she
loved me. Sam loves to give me hugs. Such sweet moments.
It's funny how all I want to do is LOVE them. And be a good
example for them.
I am so proud of my children and their spouses. They are
good parents.
I have been blessed.


Sam likes to do what Grace does. Great playmates


Stella and Sterling. They are pals

Sweet Macy for her 2 month comparison photo
I'm sure she will be a great big sister someday

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

I love the family things from widdly tinks... or whatever that is. Very funny!

Diana Hulme said...

Hi Joneel - I'm not sure on the exact names, I'll have to get back to you on that.