lifes a beach

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Being Thankful






This is going to be a picture full post. We had our Thanksgiving feast of Turkey, Mashed potatoes, dressing, greenbean casserole, peas, corn, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, rolls, gravy, and pie is coming for dessert. Then you can see in my later pictures, that the triptowhatever it's called really hit hard. Then tonight, it's Cirque du Soleil. It's fun to be together, but we are missing The Smith's in South Carolina. I'm feeling tired now, so I'm brain dead for the rest of this post.

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Tell me about the triptophan effect. Andy and I were both extremely tired after we had stuffed ourselves. It's worth it though I think!

Miss Heather said...

Ohh your little Grace is so cute!! You are so lucky to live close to her! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!