lifes a beach

Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Hubby Dear





Today is Mel's birthday. Woo Hoo. Don't we all wish that it was more exciting than it is when you have to go to work on your birthday. Seems unfair (uncivilized, inhumane, etc.) to me. I think that companies should give you your birthday off as your own personal holiday. I mean...come on !!! Anyway, in my very domestic way, I put some candles on his "cake" and we sang happy birthday to him. I did plan ahead and got tickets to Cirque Du Soleil, Corteo, so that should be fun. I just know that everyone needs to feel special on their special day. So here's to you my Sweet Melvy........Happy Birthday

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

oh - that "cake" looks yummy. I want some! Happy birthday dad! We love you to the sky!

Andy and Melissa said...

or was it past the sky?